This article applies to selling in: Italy
The below is guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Low-power radio transmitters
- Extended coverage high frequency transceivers
- Cordless telephones that comply with the DECT standard and operate in allowed brands
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Products designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with licensed or authorized radio communications, such as phones, GPS, radars, etc.
- Odometer modification devices
- Products that descramble, or gain access to, cable or satellite television without permission
- Portable lasers such as laser pointers, laser flares, laser pens, pet laser pointer toy, 303 laser products and laser projectors
- Video game emulators and game enhancers
- Smart card programmers and unloopers
- AdBlue CAN-Emulators
- Game console linkers and modification chips for game consoles (for example, R3, R4, R5, R6, M3, N5 for Nintendo; Pandora for PSP) except accessories and HDDs aimed at upgrading PS3/4 HDD/storage capacity
- Televisions not fitted with DVB-T2 tuning technology
- FRS/GMRS radios
- Kindle batteries
- Certain streaming media players listed here. In recent years, Prime Video and Prime Music have become important parts of Prime. It is important that the streaming media players we sell interact well with Prime Video and Prime Music in order to avoid customer confusion.
- Certain voice assistant devices and related accessories
- Cylindrical lithium ion cell battery types: 14500, 16340, 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650
Streaming media players
Products offered for sale on Amazon should not promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Any streaming media player or other device that violates this policy is prohibited from sale on Amazon.
It is your responsibility to source and sell products that do not promote, promise the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. If you sell these products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your selling privileges and destroy inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement. In addition, if we determine that your account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).