Important: If you supply products for sale on Amazon, you must comply with all laws, regulations and Amazon policies applicable to those products and product listings.
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
You are generally permitted to sell electronics products that (1) are legal for sale, (2) comply with the relevant legislation, (3) do not interfere with other electronics, and (4) where applicable, are CE marked.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Low-power radio transmitters
- Extended coverage high frequency transceivers
- Cordless telephones that comply with the DECT standard and that operate within the permitted brands
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Products designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with licensed or authorized radio communications, such as phones, GPS, radars, etc.
- Mobile phone repeaters/boosters or enhancers
- Odometer modification devices to tamper with the recorded mileage on a motor vehicle
- Products that descramble, or gain access to, cable or satellite television without permission
- Portable lasers such as laser pointers, laser flares, laser pens, pet laser pointer toy, 303 laser products and laser projectors
- Video game emulators and game enhancers
- Smart card programmers and unloopers
- AdBlue CAN-Emulators
- Game console linkers and modification chips for game consoles (for example, R3, R4, R5, R6, M3, N5 for Nintendo; Pandora for PSP) except accessories and HDDs aimed at upgrading PS3/4 HDD/storage capacity
- Televisions not fitted with DVB-T2 tuning technology
- Radio devices and products including radio features that do not include at least one digital interface (e.g. DAB/DAB+)
- FRS/GMRS radios
- Kindle batteries
- Certain streaming media players, voice assistant devices and related accessories
- Cylindrical lithium ion cell battery types: 14500, 16340, 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650
Streaming media players
Products offered for sale on Amazon should not promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Any streaming media player or other device that violates this policy is prohibited from sale on Amazon.
It is your responsibility to source and sell products that do not promote, promise the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. If you sell these products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your selling privileges and destroy inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement. In addition, if we determine that your account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information