This article applies to selling in: Italy
Sex and Sensuality
The below is guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Products that do not contravene the public sense of decency, by promoting illegal acts like glorifying rape, incest or bestiality
- Non obscene media widely available in non-adult-only bookstores
- Erotic artwork and materials (without pornographic character)
- Nudity media (without pornographic character)
- Adult-oriented party, card or board games
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Sexual slavery toys
- Sexual health enhancers or aids which are prohibited medical devices, contain medicines or illegal drugs, or which claim to have medicinal properties
- Soiled undergarments
- Pornography depicting violence or sodomy
- Child or juvenile pornography
Related Amazon Help Pages
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).