We take your coupon offline when the budget is 80% utilized so that it is no longer visible to new customers. We allocate the remaining 20% to cover for redemptions of customers who have already clipped the voucher. For customers who have already collected the coupon before 80% of the budget was reached, we allow them to redeem vouchers for a window of approximately 30 minutes after we disable the coupon discovery. In cases where 20% of your budget doesn't cover for the customer redeems until the expiry date, you might see your spend exceeding your budget. The risk of spend overshooting the budget decreases for higher budget amounts.
Any coupon budget you provide to us is for planning purposes only and it may happen that the budget increases, if your actual promotional activities are higher than the budget that you have scheduled.