Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

Intellectual property

Just got this email below from an unknown person and company from US i2oretail asking for loads of information about my suppliers etc. I have been selling refurbished laptops for over 15 years in UK we are part of the Microsoft Refurbisher programme, and buy all our stock from large recycling companies.
Is spam shall I just ignore. Appear to be a legit company?

Dell, Inc. (Dell) is the manufacturer and intellectual property owner of Dell®.

Dell has authorized i2o Retail (hereinafter referred to as "i2o") to act as its non-exclusive representative for intellectual property infringement notifications and reseller verifications. i2o’s search has detected unverified products using Dell intellectual property.

In order to deliver a positive consumer experience, Dell requires that products sold under the Dell name are genuine and sourced from legitimate channels. We reserve the right to seek confirmation that goods for sale in different retail channels meet these standards.

We have been unable to confirm that the goods listed for sale by your company are genuine, meet our quality standards, and are listed correctly. Accordingly, we ask that you provide us with information and documentation to substantiate that your products meet these requirements.

The listing(s) corresponding to your online seller account are as follows:

Please provide documentation or other information to establish the following:

• Identification of the source of your goods
  • Invoices supporting quantity of inventory noted above
  • Company contact and business information

If you are unable to provide this information, we request the immediate removal of all Dell products associated with your seller account immediately. Should you wish to discuss this further, or feel as though there may be a mistake, please contact us directly by emailing messages@i2oretail.com.

Your prompt consideration and cooperation regarding this matter is appreciated.

Respectfully,

Josh Marion (i2o Retail) on behalf of Dell

6 replies
Tags:Fees, Listings, Product removal
6 replies
user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

They also have a list of all my Dell laptop listing on Amazon on email!

user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

Do you think I should send a copy of this email to Amazon or could that cause me issues . I am a verified renew seller on Amazon, been approved to sell renewed for years with Amazon which entailed supping all the relevant information like suppliers , being part of the Microsoft refurbisher programme, and showing the quality of my laptops all with 1 year warranties. Who are these unknown US bods who think I have to answer to them!

user profile
Seller_GTQV2zDar8YQQ

It looks like they are real .
Are you with the FSB they might be able to advice you .

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

Intellectual property

Just got this email below from an unknown person and company from US i2oretail asking for loads of information about my suppliers etc. I have been selling refurbished laptops for over 15 years in UK we are part of the Microsoft Refurbisher programme, and buy all our stock from large recycling companies.

Dell has authorized i2o Retail (hereinafter referred to as "i2o") to act as its non-exclusive representative for intellectual property infringement notifications and reseller verifications. i2o’s search has detected unverified products using Dell intellectual property.

In order to deliver a positive consumer experience, Dell requires that products sold under the Dell name are genuine and sourced from legitimate channels. We reserve the right to seek confirmation that goods for sale in different retail channels meet these standards.

We have been unable to confirm that the goods listed for sale by your company are genuine, meet our quality standards, and are listed correctly. Accordingly, we ask that you provide us with information and documentation to substantiate that your products meet these requirements.

If you are unable to provide this information, we request the immediate removal of all Dell products associated with your seller account immediately. Should you wish to discuss this further, or feel as though there may be a mistake, please contact us directly by emailing messages@i2oretail.com.

Respectfully,

6 replies
user profile

Intellectual property

by Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

Respectfully,

6 replies
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

Do you think I should send a copy of this email to Amazon or could that cause me issues . I am a verified renew seller on Amazon, been approved to sell renewed for years with Amazon which entailed supping all the relevant information like suppliers , being part of the Microsoft refurbisher programme, and showing the quality of my laptops all with 1 year warranties. Who are these unknown US bods who think I have to answer to them!

user profile
Seller_GTQV2zDar8YQQ

user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

user profile
Seller_a9b4yTpPi8amt

user profile
Seller_GTQV2zDar8YQQ

user profile
Seller_GTQV2zDar8YQQ

Go to original post